Who is Teri Ciacchi and What is a Living Love Revolution?
Love truly is a skill worth developing. Loving one self generates a precious and essential inner resource. Love enacted as a verb is what it is going to take to heal each and every one of us. There is a lot of talk about love but very few of us have the experience of being love. The planet is calling us to become a Living Love Revolution. I feel moved to answer that call.
Check out my blog on this website for more about me.
My name is Teri Dianne Ciacchi and I have been actively and intentionally seeking out and developing ways to experience love and become more loving since I was a small child. I am 52 now, (It is Jan 2015), and I have been able to learn some effective ways to presence love. I now regularly generate love inwardly and thus increase my ability to become more loving outwardly. I have a daily spiritual practice that involves sitting in meditation and focuses on embodiment.
Embodiment is consciously focusing on being in the body, it is an antidote for disassociation. Developing conscious aware attention for myself and for others, is an effective way to be love. Being intentional in my conversations, and aligning my actions with my words is a powerful way to enact love. These are a few of the tasks I focus on in my ongoing movement towards a Living Love Revolution.
Love is the primary focus of my teaching. The following topics are addressed: Self Love,
Communication Skills, Couples Counseling and Mediation, Building and Sustaining Intimacy, Body Positivism, Sexual Healing and Empowerment, Anti-Oppression Activism, Sacred Sexuality, Ecstatic Embodiment, Apologizing and Making Amends, Flirting and Negotiating Healthy Sexual Boundaries and Clitoral Anatomy.
Check out Upcoming Classes on other pages of this website. Please call for more information:(206) 612-3511
Teri D. Ciacchi MSW Training highlights
- Enrolled in Lewis & Clark EcoPsychology certificate program Jan 2014
- Living Love Revolution Aphrodite Temple Priestess training system goes on line 2012
- Began doing Aphrodite Temples at other events 2000
- Created and began generating LLR in 2009
- Private Practice Healer and Sex Educator from 1995 to present
- Ordination as High Priestess in Iseum of Stella-Maris/Fellowship of Isis 1999. Founding of Iseum of Minerva-Appias
- Completion 4 years of Holistic Peer Support Training with Wahaba Heartsun/Amara Karuna 1997. Began teaching HPC solo at this time.
- Practicing Clinical Psychiatric Social Worker 1988-1993
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from UMC 1988
- B.A. Human Ecology from Stephens College 1983